Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Deal With Love Part One

O.k. in this crazy world people are often up for just shaking up.  O.k. still stay with me, now I see how my generation is we love to have things fast.  The cars, the schooling, the life, relationships just so fast, that we always end that relationship fast and hard.  Now let me say that this doesn't included everyone.  Ok now back to my deal with true love.  I was able to talk to this resident at my job. Her husband is very sick and they have to be seprated by the diffent skilled homes.  She tells me of her love for him, I love the one story how she said I started dating him in the 11grade , she said that she was actually seeing other guy untill she was trully in to him.  I thought about how I have that same thought with life. Dating openly untill I find that certain person.  She told me that when she dated these other guys she wasn't true in that relationship.  Untill she fell in love with her now husband.  She said I just like being around him and I could stand him.  She said that it wasn't that head over heals kind of stuff but that she just could stand him and enjoy hanging out with him.  Me, myself, I love so easly that I didn't think that I could love deep like that untill I talked to her.  She open my eyes becauses she still loved him just as much as she love just haning out with him, and now 75yrs in their marriage she still just wants to hanging with him. She just wants to be in his present, event just to sit and hold his hand.  So my quest with love is simple it more about me and what I want.  True love is simple you've got to love to be in that persons presents.  Just like God wants to be in our presents because he's in love with us.  Wow man I just got all of that...................... for real............................... So my deal with true love is I've got to want to be in your presents.  I got to want to lay by your bed side even if your in your late 80s and can't remember yesturday.  I want to be with you, holding your hands, feeding you, reading to you, and kissing you good night because our love is real, that love that's slow and last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment