Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Soul Mate


















I see your face, I know your heart its been with my thought, you uncracked the code to my heart with every word you've spoken.  You are my dream, my lovely man, my soulmate, my all.  If only I could know you, but i only know you in my dreams as I scream for you to hold you again.  But it seems as if  my life and it's sins has caused a barricade of delays for us meeting, I'm sorry. But I still see you,  seeing you playing life as a deck of cards. Holding them, kissing them and winning with them over.  With me being Queen of Hearts, hard cord bottoms, so I hold my head hight and let the moon speak volumes, I know there is a God when I see the moon, so perfect yet so humble.   I will never forget all of my wonderful dreams that had me, dipping and diving to be next to you. One day we soon will meet, and you will always be my forever, true day dream my true love, my one and only, my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment