Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer goals minus 30 :)

5/2/12

Well now I have decided to lose more weight.  For me starting this summer but for me because of school summer begins May 14th yeah!!!  So I have decided to do a blog about my summer weight lose goal of 30pounds.  I want to lose 30 more pounds and if I could only all in my upper body and stomach weight.  So I will target those areas this summer in hopes to reach my goal of 30 pounds lighter… Now last year I had a goal of 30 and ended losing 25 so this is going to be a stretch, but I am determine to fight this goal become healthier and yes sexier too.   So I plan to make week by week of weight loss and feeling along with workouts.
Week One:May  14-18th
 Okay so the only thing that I did this week was Karate... I forgot one major thing about this start date... The fact is that my working schedule will have me only sleeping.  So next week will see what will work wish me luck.
Week Two:
Let's Go Monday today I wake up doing 100 seat ups and 50 push ups..
Than I lift weights and went to Karate.  Now this was my first time being able to be there on time.  I as the workout continued I thought I was going to pass out.  That never happened before so it made me think of one thing.  Water I need to drink more water.  I haven't really drank any water today so that is my goal as I continue that minus 30 Challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment