Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Hard times with....

Feb 26, 2012

            So I dumbed him, well not really because we haven’t even met.  So how could this be although we didn’t meet in the physical we met in our hearts, kissed with our hearts and I feel numb. He filled so many of my needs and now I just feel so numb, so with love I’m taking myself out of the game ready to take a seat on the sidelines. 


I hate when people say that this pain will make senses later. How can that be true because I have felt this pain more times than once and I’m beginning to think that love is so content in leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.  I feel like I jump up to hug love and it pushes me down.  It sucks because yet again I’m left to deal with this all alone no words of comfort, no loving pats on my back so now I can see why so many women stay with a man that’s no good.  I know now it’s not the man but this feeling this feeling of numbness and the fear of trying to love again. So here it is late night hours and I can’t sleep.   I know I will love again and I will put myself back in the game, but for now I’m going to do me.  All me I’m ready for the good life with painted nails, high heels and mini skirt, working on me because I know I am not my  pass so it’s time to upgrade and hoping in this endeavor I don’t lose myself.  I still have faith he to will come and while were now apart he is still praying for me.



Signing Out: God  please send my Praying Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment